Friday, April 30, 2010

National Scrapbook Day & Design Team Blog Hop


Tomorrow, May 1st, is National Scrapbooking Day AND my 1st official day as a Design Team Member for Let's Scrap!  I am so excited!  Come join us tomorrow for some fun challenges and prizes.  Cheri will be posting a special sketch just for National Scrapbooking Day, plus check out the other fun challenges here!  Also, check back next week and join us on our Design Team Blog Hop.  There will be lots of chances for some great prizes! We've decided to celebrate all month long!!  :)

Here's a quick card I made last weekend for the Let's Scrap Card sketch! 


I used a flower punch from EK Success.  All other supplies are from Close to My Heart.

Now, who should I send it to?! 

2 comments:

Mimi said...

That's a really cute card.
I need to get into making some cards too!

Cori Kozak said...

Well thank you Mimi! Next year when I'm unemployed we'll have to get together and make some!! :)