Friday, September 10, 2010

I {HEART} Stampin' Up!

Would you believe, that it's September and I already have 20 Christmas cards made?!  I am so proud of myself!  I contacted Mandy, my local Stampin' Up demonstrator for a catalog because the last one I had was from 2006-2007!!  Well, I ended up at her SAS (Stamp-A-Stack) and had sooooooooo much fun!  Stampin' Up has so many awesome products!  I'm in love with their exclusive Big Shot dies, their clear-mount stamps and coordinating punches.... I could go on and on.

Here are two of the cards I made at Mandy's house.  Make sure and check out her awesome blog here!


Aren't they adorable?  I've already ordered the Contempo Christmas stamp set and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival!!  I have always been partial to acrylic stamps until now.  Stampin' Up's clear-mounted rubber stamps ROCK!  It's like the best of both worlds!  You get an awesome, sharp image but you can still see where you're stamping - which has always been a challenge for me!  :)   I am completely hooked!!

I left Mandy's house totally excited about these projects and couldn't wait to get home and look through my new SU Idea Book & Catalog.  This has been the big joke at my house lately - Am I ever going to put that catalog down and why was I taking it with me everywhere I went?!  lol!

I'm so impressed with everything I've seen that I've decided to become a SU demonstrator!  Woo hoo!!  I'm so excited to share their amazing products.  I will continue my scrapbooking passion with their fun items but also can't wait to do more papercrafting and card making.  I'm planning an open house November 5th and will be offering classes on a regular basis.  I'm also anxious to get our crop nights going again - I really miss scrapping with the girls each month!!  Next month I'll get my class schedule posted and SU website going for those of you that are interested.  :0)

So, that's the news I have for today!  Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.  Ours will be filled with family, baseball and football!! 

Happy Creating!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Would LOVE to see your stamping collection.....and make some cards of my own! Your cards are SOOO cute!

Happy 40th birthday celebration!!!!

;)