Monday, September 27, 2010

Stampin' Up! Open House and Classes

As some of you already know, I am beginning a new business venture and becoming a Stampin' Up! (SU) Demonstrator!  I LOVE to scrapbook, make cards and create handmade gifts.  I have recently fallen in love with Stampin' Up! and am so excited to share my "paper passion" with you!  

I'll be having my Open House on Friday, November 5th from 10-12:00 and 7-9:00 pm.  More information on that to come but please save the date!

I'm looking forward to hosting monthly crops again - I miss our girls' nights!  I also plan to offer fun classes and workshops for scrapbooking, cards, home decor and gift-giving.

I wanted to let you all know about some upcoming events I'm planning.

First, I want to invite you to my house to come and make your Christmas cards!  We'll have a couple of really cute designs at each class - below is a sneak peek for the first session!  Wouldn't you love to give a handmade card this holiday season?  Think you're not creative......?  I'll have everything cut and ready to go and will show you how fun and easy it is to use some stamps and glue!  I promise you'll have a great time and will feel so "crafty" when you leave - and proud of your creations!


Here's the scoop on the Christmas Card Class Times Available:

Friday, Oct. 15th (RSVP with payment by Oct. 4)
10:00-12:00

Friday, Nov. 19th (RSVP with payment by Nov. 6)
10:00-12:00 or
7:00-9:00 pm

Friday, Dec. 3rd (RSVP with payment by Nov. 19)
10:00-12:00 or
7:00-9:00 pm

10 cards with envelopes $15 or 20 card with envelopes $20
*We will be making different card designs on each date*
RSVP required so I can order supplies for everyone.  Class is limited to 8 people.


I will also be offering a Christmas Decor Workshop where we'll be making the CUTEST glass block decoration.  I don't have a photo of it yet but it uses the vinyl image shown above.  You can use it to decorate your home this holiday or to give as a Christmas gift.  It looks so pretty at night when it's lit up!  Trust me!  ;) 

This workshop will be offered on Friday, Dec. 10th from 7:30-8:30 for $18.  This class is limited to 6 so reserve your spot today!  **Update-4 spots left**

I've also had requests for a workshop to make some monogrammed cards for teacher gifts and kids' class goodies.  If you're interested in either of those let me know and we'll find a time!

**Class sizes are limited so reserve your seat today!  Click here to register for classes or use the link to the right.  I'll be adding more classes regularly so check back often!**


I hope to create with you all soon!!

No comments: