Thursday, October 7, 2010

Big Shot Creations

A couple of weeks ago, I went to Mandy's Big Shot Class and made a couple of really cute things!  Those who know me well, know that I have quite a few scrapbook & stamping supplies, tools, and toys!  I LOVE my Big Shot and have so many dies still on my wish list.  I was excited to go to Mandy's and use her Stampin' Up! Big Shot Two Tags Die.  It's such a fun and versatile die!  Here is what we made:





Isn't this a cute little treat holder?!  I can't wait to make more of these!  They would be so cute made out of the SU Wicked Fun Specialty Paper!  Although I won't make these for the huge number of kids that come to my door every Halloween, they would be so cute for the kids' classmates and teachers!

Supplies used:
115954 - Two Tags Die
118402 - Scallop Trim Border Punch
109071 - Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon
115370 - Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
102892 - Sponge Daubers (to make the circles)
120953 - Crumb Cake Cardstock
101650 - Very Vanilla Cardstock
117155 - Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack
101179 - Basic Black Classic Stampin Pad

And our next creation:




Isn't this bookmark gorgeous?  I just love the Big Shot Embossing Folders!  I didn't take a picture of the inside, but this bookmark has magnets inside and is folded over so you can bookmark your page - how clever is that?!  (Again, totally not my idea - I never would have come up with this!  lol!)

Supplies used:
115954 - Two Tags Die
119816 - Magnet Sheets
120953 - Crumb Cake Cardstock
120175 - Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
119959 - Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon
120573 - Artistic Etchings Stamp Set
119247 - Basic Pearls Jewels
119670 - Early Espresso Stamp Pad
103683 - Mini Glue Dots

So, now I have lots more on my wish list.... and tons of ideas running through my head!  I cannot wait for my classes & workshops to begin!  We are going to have so much fun!  I hope you can come create with me soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Love the book mark, might have to make some of those to include inside the Christmas cards!