Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lucky Stampin' Inspiration

St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner and there is some fun inspiration for it over at Stampin' Celebration!  Here is the Inspiration Challenge photo for the week:


I don't think my card is quite as cute as I had envisioned, but here it is:



I do love all of these patterned papers.  They are from the free Hostess 1 In Color Designer Series Paper Pack.  I made the Shamrock our of the heart punch and actually hand cut the stem - which is really not my thing, but I think it turned out pretty cute.

Products used:
Paper:  Whisper White, Designer Series Paper Pack (In Color), Pear Pizzazz
Stamps:  So Happy For You (FREE Sale-a-Bration Set)
Ink:  Certainly Celery (also used to sponge around the shamrock)
Punches:  Full Heart, Modern Label
Other:  Big Shot Tasteful Trim Die (Still available/#120981), Designer Buttons in Brights, Linen Thread, Brads in Brights

There are so many fun little elements on this card - I love our Brads, Buttons and Linen Thread!  And I really love the Tasteful Trim Die for the Big Shot.  This was offered in the Holiday Mini Catalog but is still available for purchase!  This die is so versatile!  I use it all of the time for cards, scrapbook pages and other fun papercrafting projects!  I love that these steel-based dies can cut through chipboard, metal, wood, cork.... so much fun!!  To check out the Tasteful Trim Die in my online store, click here.



If you've ever thought about purchasing the Big Shot, now is the time.  During Sale-a-Bration, you earn FREE products for every $50 purchase! Woo hoo!

Check out the following links:
Upcoming Events  
Ribbon Share  (Still a few spots left)
Shop Stampin' Up!  
Join Stampin' Up! 

 
 
Don't forget to stop by Stampin' Celebration and check out our Guest Designer's cards this week, as well as the other Design Team projects!  We'd love for you to join us by uploading your photo for this week's challenge!  
 
Thanks for stopping by!!



2 comments:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

very very cute card!
-paula

Hands On said...

LOVE your shamrock. You've got a fantastic collection of dsp on your card. Love it.