Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Greetings

Hi!  Well the time is finally here for the Design Divas Retreat!  Mandy and I will be loading up tomorrow and heading to the North Georgia Mountains for a fun girls' getaway!  I'll be teaching a card class while we're there using the Happy Greetings Stamp Set from the Summer Mini Catalog.  Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards we'll be making:


I love CAS (clean and simple) cards.  This one is quick and simple to create and fun to give!!  This card also uses the Flower Fest Stamp Set from the Summer Mini.  I love this catalog - so many CUTE things in there!!

Products Used:
Stamps:  Happy Greetings, Flower Fest
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White

You can shop anytime from my online store here.

Don't forget to get your favorite goodies from the Last-Chance List of retiring Stampin' Up! Products.  You can shop through June 30th so get your favorites before they're gone for good!!


Here are the links to view the pdf's of the retiring products:
Links to my online store where you can shop for these products now:

No comments: