Saturday, October 29, 2011

3-Day Cards - Stampin' Up! Style

Last weekend was the Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk in Atlanta.  I had six friends who were walking this year and I wanted to send them each a card.  When you're a participant, you can receive mail while you're at camp.  I remember getting cards last year from friends and family and it really meant a lot to me.  I wanted to let my friends know that I was thinking of them while they were on their 3-Day journey.  Here are a few of the cards I made:



I was so excited when I noticed that our Friendly Phrases Stamp Set had the sentiment "Here's to You."  That's the team name of the group of girls I walked with last year.  I knew I wanted to use this stamp set to make a card this year for the "Here's to You" team!  The 3-Day walk was an amazing experience for me last year - one I'll never forget!!  I'm so proud of everyone that walked last weekend and especially my friends that do this year-after-year!  You are all incredible ladies!!  

I'm also proud to be part of such a wonderful company!  Stampin' Up! is donating $60,000 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF), thanks to the hard work and generosity of our customers and other demonstrators around the world during the Strength and Hope campaign.  :)  Thank you Stampin' Up!

Products Used:
Cardstock - Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Whisper White, In Color Hostess DSP
Stamps:  Friendly Phrases
Ink:  Early Espresso
Punches:  Scallop Edge Border, Decorative Label, XL Oval, 1 3/4" Circle, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle
Other:  Mini Brads, Taffeta Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

**Only a couple of more days to take advantage of the October promotions!**

Reminders:

Signature - Tree



No comments: