Friday, October 14, 2011

Beau Château Card Set

Happy Friday!!  I'm not quite sure where my week has gone?!  But, here I am.  I want to share with you these cards and box using Stampin' Up!'s Beau Château Designer Series Paper.  I love this paper.... it is just so pretty and feminine.  And with two boys, I don't have a whole lot of feminine around this house!  lol!




Wouldn't this sweet little box of cards make a great gift?  I love the shabby chic, country feel of this paper!!  This box was super easy to create as well.  I can't take credit for the design....  this is one of the items we made at Gifts Galore.  Mandy Grant planned all of the projects (in Spice Cake DSP) and I made them in this suite for display.  I love the way everything turned out.  I'll post more projects from Gifts Galore soon!

Products Used:
Paper:  Beau Château Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Stamps:  Creative Elements, Friendly Phrases
Ink:  Soft Suede
Punch:  Decorative Label (Can you see it?!  On the corners of the card and the end of the sentiment strip!)
Other:  Spice Cake Big Buttons, Chantilly Lace Ribbon, Dimensionals


Creative Chat Favorite:

Friendly Phrases Stamp Set
#126151 (Clear Mount) - $14.95
#126149 (Wood Mount) - $18.95

Oooh, how I love this stamp set!!  The font is fabulous, the sentiments are perfect, and several of them fit inside the large oval punch (which means they fit inside the Embossing Frames)!  So fun!!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

Reminders:


No comments: