Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween Cello Bag Treats

Happy Monday!!  Last week, a few of us got together to make some Halloween treats for classmates and teachers.  Here are some of the goodies we made:


I've shown you the Halloween Matchbox already in this post, but aren't those little cello bag treats fun?


I think they would also be really cute with those glow bracelets inside.... wondering if they'd fit?  I'll have to try it!  My son's birthday is on Halloween so we get a little crazy over here with the Halloween festivities!  :)

Did you know that Stampin' Up! now sells 1" x 8" cello bags?!  They are in the Holiday Mini Catalog -- $2.50 for 50!  You can get them HERE in my online store!  They make perfect little party favors or classmate gifts for any occasion.






1" x 8" Cellophane Bags
# 124134 - $2.50


Narrow cellophane bags perfect for filling with a row of treats, a pencil, or anything! Great for gifts—add a tag or topper you’ve created using any punch or Big Shot die. Adhesive on top keeps everything inside. Each measures 1" x 8". 50 per package.








Don't forget - anyone who places an order this month from me, gets entered into a drawing for the FREEBIE of the month.  Check out the free Stamp Set HERE!

I hope you all have a wonderful week!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Reminders:







No comments: