Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Not So Seriously...

One of my good friends turned 40 this week and I knew that I wanted to make her a funny card.  So, I finally inked up my new "Not So Seriously" Stamp Set!  I took the thank you sentiment and changed it to a birthday sentiment and waa-laaa...


And here's the punchline...  (I hope you can see it!  Click images for a larger view.)


Don't tell me you didn't laugh!!  LOL!

Products Used:
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Stamps:  Not So Seriously
Ink:  StazOn Black, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade
Punch:  Eyelet Border
Ribbon:  1/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon
Other:  Blender Pens

My friend loved her card (and the Books-a-Million gift card inside!) and we had a nice lunch!!  :)
Isn't it nice to give (or receive) handmade cards?!  Love it!

Reminders:

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Ha, ha, ha ha!
Cute!