Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Holiday Photo Block Decoration



Oooooh, I'm so excited about this project!  I covered one of our Decor Blocks in Designer Series Paper. I stamped and punched out an ornament and used the Big Shot to cut out the letters.  I adhered a cute picture of my boys on one side and topped it off with some of our 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.  What a fun, handmade gift!

Products Used:
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Jolly Holiday DSP (retired-oh, how I miss this paper!)
Stamps:  Contempo Christmas
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Punch:  Ornament
Big Shot:  Alphabet Simple Letters
Other:  Decor Blocks, 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals

Creative Chat Favorite:
Décor Blocks       Item #116829       Price$9.95 
Create fun holiday décor with Décor Elements blocks embellished with images from our Décor Elements (vinyl) or covered with Designer Series paper. The smooth MDF blocks are ready to cover--no sanding required.
■ 4 blocks per package
*CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE*



We'll be making this December 1st at Bentwater's Ladies' Night Out (non-residents welcome) and another version of it at the Holiday Giftacular.  I am also taking custom orders for these - email me for more info.  Or, purchase your blocks here to make your own!  :)


Reminders:



Signature - Tree

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! I love this ornament!! I so need to make one of these!! I will be featuring this ornamen on My Crafty Picks #44 with a link back to your blog on 11-27-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com