Thursday, December 15, 2011

Contempo Christmas Card & Clearance Rack Blitz!

So... I was told yesterday that a certain someone (who will remain unmentioned) is getting tired of looking at my last Thanksgiving post!!  LOL!  I have been super busy with Christmas activities, my son's birthday, etc., etc. and I've neglected my cyber-friends. So sorry!

But, I'm back on track... caught up on my orders, no classes for a couple of weeks, and all of the entertaining is done until Christmas!  Shew!

I want to share with you a card we made recently at a friend's workshop:


Products Used:
Paper:  Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Stamps:  Contempo Christmas
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Punches:  Ornament, Eyelet Border
Big Shot:  Snow Burst Embossing Folder
Other:  Quilted Satin Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler, Dimensionals, Pearls

This card uses one of my favorite Christmas stamp sets, Contempo Christmas.  This is the stamp set that got me hooked on Stampin' Up! over a year ago when I attended my first Stampin' Up! event!  I LOVED how the ornament stamp had a punch to coordinate, the sentiments were so sweet and the images looked great when adorned with a rhinestone or pearl jewel!  Too cute!  Here are the four stamps that come with this set:







Contempo Christmas
#120594 - Clear Mount - $11.95
#118734 - Wood Mount - $15.95

Holy Cow!!  Wait until you see all of the fun goodies that were just added to the Clearance Rack!!  Some of my favorite retired Designer Series Paper, punches for under $10, Stampin' pastels, lots of ribbon.... Make sure and check it out here where you can shop 24/7!

Thanks for visiting!  Now, go do something creative!  :)

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

No comments: