Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hand Stamped Tile Coasters

Eeek - only a few days left of 2011?!  How is that possible?  I've gotten behind on my blogging/stamping but have really enjoyed the time with my family!  I love this time of year and think I'll be lazy for the last few days of 2011!  lol.  I did want to share with you some photos from some of my December events.



These coasters were a popular choice at the Holiday Giftacular.  Here a few of the designs people chose to make.  They all turned out really cute and are super easy to make!

Stamp Sets Used:  En Francais (get this gorgeous background stamp here), Artistic Etchings, Creative Elements, Medallion (not shown)

And here are some snapshots of us getting crafty:






Now that Christmas is over, I'm gearing up for Valentine's - another holiday when I love to make fun gifts!  Join the fun in 2012 with Stamps 2 Go.  January's Stamps 2 Go will have some CUTE Valentines' projects.  Order by December 31st, and receive your choice of the Brights Designer Buttons or a pack of the 2011-2013 In Color 8 1/2 x 11" Smooth Card Stock for FREE!!**  Refer a friend to the program (who lists your name on the registration form) and you'll receive a FREE Classic Stamp Pad of your choice!

Thanks for stopping by.... I have a couple of extra kids over here today so I guess I better go feed them!  ;)

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

No comments: