Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!


Today is my Mom's birthday (hi Mom)!  Here is the card I made for her.  I thought I would post it here now that she's received it in the mail.  I think she is most definitely my most loyal blog follower!  She's recently started making cards and is loving Stampin' Up!  I'm so happy we have this wonderful hobby to share together!  :)  Happy Birthday Mom - I love you!!

Products Used:
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Soft Suede (looks a little dark in the photo), Pool Party, First Edition Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Soft Suede
Stamps:  Occasions Alphabet, Raining Flowers
Big Shot:  New Framelits Dies (LOVE!) - Labels Collection
Other:  Pearl Jewels

Thanks for stopping by!!  Make sure and visit tomorrow to find out about how you can download a FREE 30-day trial to My Digital Studio - our amazing digital software!  I am so excited about this!

Reminders:



Signature - Tree

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Love how you stamped the Raining Flowers on the First Addition paper!