Sunday, January 15, 2012

Masculine Scrapbook Layout

Hi!  I am thoroughly enjoying my 3-day weekend - how about you?!  I have so much to do to get ready for my trip to San Antonio next week for the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference - soooo excited!  But, I did a quick digi-layout this morning that I wanted to share with you.  My Digital Studio is REALLY helping me get caught up on my scrapping.  :)


This layout is of my hubby and sweet boys on Father's Day.  We bought him a really cool portable grill that we can take to the pool and tailgating.  It was designed by Paul Jr. from that motorcycle show he loves - so he was pretty excited about it!  :)

Most of this layout uses the Number One download.  It has a great masculine feel to it! The little journaling block is from there as well.  If you don't have the digi-bug yet, this layout would be easy to duplicate using traditional scrapbooking.  I never know ahead of time which photos to print bigger - so I love being able to make my photos whatever size I want in My Digital Studio!  So easy!!

For those of you that are signed up for Stamps 2 Go, I'll be mailing those out the end of this week!  I'll be posting info about February's Stamps 2 Go kit soon!

Thanks for visiting!

Reminders:




Signature - Tree

1 comment:

mani said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.