Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine's Printable Home Decor

Hi!  I made this cute Valentine's Home Decor project a couple of weeks ago and am finally getting around to showing it!!


This was super easy and super cheap!!  All you need is our $1.95 Be Mine Digital Download and an inexpensive frame!  I used My Digital Software (which you can get a 30-day FREE trial of here) -- but our downloads can be used in other programs as well.

The original download looks like this:
I used My Digital Studio to change the gray to black and make the pink a little brighter.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.  And, if you use My Digital Studio, this $1.95 download gives you a 8.5 x 11 framable download PLUS each word/image can be used as an individual stamp!  That's 33 stamp brush images that you can use in whatever project you're creating - and you can change the size and color as you wish!

My Digital Studio is AMAZING!  So easy to make scrapbook pages, cards, Valentine's goodies, party favors, etc.!  Get your free 30-day trial of My Digital Studio Express here. No strings attached!!  Use it for 30 days and if you like it then you can purchase the Express (downloadable) version for $39.95 or the regular (DVD) version (with more content) for $79.95.  If you don't like it, then your trial version ends after 30 days and that's it!  :)

I'll be offering free Intro to My Digital Studio classes to help you learn some tips and techniques of this awesome program!  Check out my event calendar or contact me for details/questions.

Now, go do something creative!!

Reminders:


Signature - Tree

No comments: