Sunday, July 15, 2012

It's Epic!

Oh my goodness... why, oh why, have I waited so long to play with the Epic Overlays download?  It is soooo much fun!!  I just created this layout this morning and I couldn't wait to share it with you!!


Products Used:
Software:  My Digital Studio (of course!)
Downloads:  Epic Overlays, Vintage Overlays
Other Elements:  Sunny Day DSP, Staples & Stitching (both included with My Digital Studio)

This was a big moment for my son and I love being able to document it for him.  The clouds, the big font, the arrow, and the "splatters" are all part of the Epic Overlays Stamp Set.  There are just soooo many cool stamps in that download.  You must get it! And, if you haven't tried My Digital Studio (MDS) yet.... what are you waiting for?!  You can get a FREE 30-day trial HERE!!  Once the boys go back to school, I'll have another free MDS class to get you started. It's lots of fun!

The above layout was inspired by this month's challenge over at Stampin' Celebration.  I love the fun, summer colors and wanted to find some beach/pool pictures to scrap! Here is this month's inspiration photo:


We'd love for you to play along at Stampin' Celebration!  Make sure and add your creation to the linky tool on the Stampin' Celebration Blog.  Check out the other Design Team's creations by following this month's blog hop:

Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat (that's me!)
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Krystal De Leeuw - Krystal's Cards
Marlene Peters - Hands On (not participating this month)
Rochelle Gould - I stamp, I create, I have fun!

Thanks for visiting!!


Reminders:


Signature - Tree

No comments: