Saturday, August 18, 2012

Back to School Scrapbook Layout

With all of the kids going back to school down here in Georgia, I thought it was about time I scrapbook my son's 5th grade graduation from um, 2011.....  lol!  So... it's not a "Back to School" layout but I did use the Back to School Kit.  (love. love. love.)  Here's my layout:


There are so many awesome embellishments and stamps in this kit!  It is one for your wish list for sure!!  I really like this layout.  And... since it's digi, I plan on having 2 pages printed - one for Evan's school album and one for our family album.  Yay!  :)

Products Used:
Software:  My Digital Studio (MDS2) -- get your free trial here
Downloads:  Back to School, Timeless Type Alphabet Punch, Alphabet Soup Punch, Staples & Stitching

Luckily, I snuck in some scrapping time early this morning before the guys woke up - now off to enjoy our Saturday!

Thanks for stopping by!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

No comments: