Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Loving Lax

The sport of lacrosse has really taken off down here in Georgia!  My older son played for the first time last spring and loved it.  Here is a double page layout I created of his first season:

Click on the photos above for a larger view.

It's always a bit overwhelming to go through my hundreds of sports pictures and determine which ones to scrapbook.  This is another reason that I am in love with digital scrapbooking now!  It's so much easier to pull my pictures into MDS at whatever size I want!!  And I don't have to wait to have them printed!  love.love.love. 

Products Used:
Software:  My Digital Studio (I just downloaded the new MDS2+ version!)
Downloads:  Back to School Kit (included in MDS2+), Digital Tape

If you want to try My Digital Studio, you can download the free 30-day trial here.  If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact me.  There are tons of awesome training videos here for the latest version of My Digital Studio.  It is amazing!  I'll be offering some training videos myself and a free class for my local friends.  Stay tuned!  :)

Thanks for visiting - I love to hear from you!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

awesome page!!!!!love the layout on both pages!!!!!
tfs:)