Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mid-Monthspiration Fall Banner

Happy Saturday!!  I'm here with a little "Mid-Monthspiration" for this month's challenge over at Stampin' Celebration.  The temperatures are starting to get a little cooler here in Georgia and it makes me so ready for fall.  I was inspired to create this "Happy Fall" banner:


This banner looks so cute on my mantle!  Here are some close ups:



I had fun creating this banner.  Most pieces were cut with the Big Shot - I love being able to cut multiple sheets at a time.  I stamped the letters in Soft Suede with the Creative Elements Stamp Set.  That has become one of my favorite sets to use for background stamping.  I made the little flowers with the Boho Blossoms Punch and the big flower with the the Blossom Punch.  These flowers are so easy to create!!  Want to see how to make them?  Click Here.

We'd love for you to join us at Stampin' Celebration.  You have until the 25th of the month to link up your project.  Visit the Stampin' Celebration blog here to see this month's inspiration photo and links to the Design Team's projects.

To browse/purchase the products used to create this project, click the links below:

InLinkz.com
Don't forget that tomorrow is the VERY LAST DAY to take advantage of the Spooktacular Promotion.  Get this awesome Halloween Kit for free when you join Stampin' Up!  Get a discount on your favorite products and get lots of inspiration along the way!  Click here for more info.


Reminders:

Signature - Tree

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Very Nice! Interesting flower project, I'll have to give that a try, thanks for the instructions.