Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ski School Layout

So, yesterday I mentioned the challenge that Stampin' Up! is having over at My Digital Studio.net.  I'm always up for a challenge.... and was anxious to play along!  The challenge is to use one of the new downloads that was released in August.  (Well, I just happen to have a few....)  I love the colors in the Joyful Times Download so I chose that for my layout.  Here it is:


Eeek - I love it!  (Probably because I love this photo and the memories from our first family ski vacation!)  Would you believe that I got about 90% of this layout done while I was sitting in my car yesterday during Evan's guitar lesson?!  I seriously get so excited when I think about how much progress I have made on our scrapbook albums since I've started using My Digital Studio.  Love, love, love MDS!  Oh, and the Joyful Times Download used in this layout (which I haven't even used half of yet) is included in the MDS2+ software!  To me, it is so worth it to get that version with all of the extra digital content!

Well, I'm off to meet my mom for shopping and lunch!  Have a scraptacular day!

To purchase/browse the products used in the above layout, click the links below:


Reminders:

Signature - Tree

1 comment:

Mimi said...

That is really a precious picture and the layout is a perfect mix.