Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mid-Monthspiration Digi Scrapbook Layout

Hi!
It's time for a little Mid-Monthspiration over at Stampin' Celebration!!  I wanted to make a second project with this month's challenge.  I was inspired by the photos to make a scrapbook page and {finally} scrapbook our photos from Thanksgiving last year!


I created this double page layout using the Wonderfall Digital Kit.  This download has so many CUTE elements to it!


Here is the SCIC photo that was my inspiration for this layout:


I used the pumpkins, leaves and wood-grain from the barn for my inspiration in this layout.  I created the little pumpkins using the oval punch and filled it with DSP from the Howlstooth and Scaringbone download.


You have until the 25th of this month to join us over at Stampin' Celebration!!  Upload your project using the linky tool on the blog and you might be selected as this month's "Pick of the Party"!

Have you caught the digi bug yet?  If not, you can test drive our amazing software by downloading the FREE 30-day trial here!


Don't forget about our Ink_redible promotion going on through December 16th!  Get a FREE collection of Ink Pads when you join my team or host a qualifying workshop!  Email me for more info!

Thanks for visiting and have a scraptacular day!

Reminders:


Signature - Tree

No comments: