Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year Layout & New Digi Downloads!

So, yesterday I set a goal to complete 75 scrapbook pages this year!  What are your creative goals for 2013?  I am happy to report I created page #2 last night!  :)  Here it is:



I combined patterned paper from different downloads for this layout.   I also had fun playing with some of my new downloads from last month.  I'm not sure I'm crazy about the color combo... but I do love this cute picture of my boys on New Year's Eve.  Fun memories!  I hope to work on the accompanying page this week!  :)

I was pretty excited to find out last week that I was chosen as the winner of the MDS weekly challenge for my layout here.  As my prize, I get to choose a layout from today's new downloads!  Yay!  Here is one of today's downloads:


Isn't this cute?  Even though I think my boys are too old to send these Valentine's (sniff, sniff), I'm considering this one as it comes with a 22 stamp brush set!!  You can see the rest of this week's downloads in my online store here.  What are your favorites?

Thanks for visiting!  Get creative!

Don't forget about the Valentine's Promotions going on right now!


Reminders:

Signature - Tree

No comments: