Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Stampin' Celebration Blog Hop

Happy New Year!!  I'm excited to start 2013 off with a Stampin' Celebration Blog Hop with my fellow (and extremely talented) Design Team friends!  We have a new challenge for you over at Stampin' Celebration.  Check out this fun inspiration piece:


Isn't it yummy?!  Here is the card I was inspired to create:


I chose mostly the colors to draw my inspiration from.  I also thought this fun DSP reminded me of the snowflakes in the photos.  What do you think?  The DSP is actually a sneak peek from the upcoming Spring Catalog that goes live in a few days - January 3rd!  I can't wait!  So many fabulous new products!!

I just LOVE the sentiment on this card.  It is from the Seasonal Sayings stamp set in the Holiday Mini.  This is such a great set to use all year long!  Hurry.... tomorrow is the very last day you can order this stamp set and then it's gone.  :(

Products Used:
Stamps:  Seasonal Sayings (#128009-clear; #128006-wood)
Ink:  Primrose Petals
Paper:  More Amore Specialty (sneak peek!), Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla, Pool Party
Other:  Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Big Shot, Designer Framelits Embossing Folder, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits

Make sure and follow along on our Blog Hop to see the fabulous projects from the rest of our DT:

Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Jenny Peterson - Lakeshore Stamping

We hope you can join us at Stampin' Celebration!  We always love seeing what everyone is inspired to create!!

I have fun samples planned all month using new Spring products!  We'll also be counting down until the biggest Stampin' Up! event of the year begins on January 22nd - Sale-a-Bration!!  I'll have sneak peeks of products you can earn for FREE during Sale-a-Bration!!  So make sure and check back often!  (or subscribe on the left to get instant updates to your mailbox!)

*If you would like to receive a copy of the new Spring Stampin' Up! catalog and Sale-a-Bration brochure (and don't currently have a Stampin' Up! demo), click here.  Please provide your name and US mailing address.

I also want to thank my readers, customers, team and cheerleaders (hi mom!) for all of your support with my Stampin' Up! business and borderline papercrafting/scrapbooking obsession!  I look forward to continuing to share my passion with you in the new year!  I wish you all a blessed 2013!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Such a sweet card....love that new DSP. This card appears to be soft, feminine and touchable.