Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentine's Lollipop Treat

I love making cute little treats for friends!  My fellow DT member, SU demonstrator and friend Erica Cerwin, is a pro at coming up with super cute projects.   (I'll admit - I stalked her blog long before I had the pleasure of meeting her!)  When I saw Erica's latest tutorial, I had to have it!  I couldn't wait to make this cute little lollipop holder with my new envelope die and Oh Whale stamp set!


I hope you can see that it's a lollipop - I shoved it into this little pail so it would stand up for a photo!  lol.


I think the Oh, Whale stamp set and coordinating Happy Whale Clearits Die is the cutest thing ever!  I love the little sentiments that go with it!  I couldn't resist using it for this project!

Oh, Whale! Stamp Set

You can click the links above to purchase this stamp set in my online store.  

And don't forget the coordinating die:


Have you started your Valentine's projects yet?

Thanks for stopping by!  And make sure to find time to get creative today!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

No comments: