Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Scrapbooking with MDS

Hi there!!

I'm here with another quick digi layout I did using My Digital Studio (MDS).


There's nothing fancy about this layout as I really wanted to focus on the journaling and cute photos.  This was a special experience for my son that I couldn't wait to document for him!  :)  I just LOVE watching my family look through our scrapbook albums.

So, Friday night I was invited to go scrapbook with a group of ladies in my neighborhood.  It's always great to meet fellow scrapbookers.  ;)  After I got there, they showed me a YouTube video they created one night.  You can see their "Harlem Shake" video below:


After seeing this... I knew this was a good group for me.  LOL!

Speaking of scrapbooking... did you hear about the HUGE price reduction in MDS?  What used to be MDS2+ is now just called MDS and... the price is only $19.95!!  It still comes with over $500 worth of digital content - this is a crazy-good deal!!  (Honestly, I thought Stampin' Up! had lost their minds when I read about this!)  Anyhoo, you can purchase it as an instant download or a disc HERE in my online store.  This is too good of a deal to pass up!  I use MDS for scrapbook pages, journals, calendars, invites, party favors and photobook gifts.  It is amazing!!


Don't forget --- only a few more days to Sale-a-Brate!  Friday is the last day to get exclusive Sale-a-Bration products with every $50 order.  Lots of fun items available - through Friday only.  Check out the Sale-a-Bration Flyer HERE.

Thanks for visiting!!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

No comments: