Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I'm Part of the Creative Crew!!


EEK!  I was so excited last month when I was asked to join the Creative Crew over at Splitcoast Stampers for their next term!  Over the next four months, we'll be sharing our projects for the monthly challenges.  At the beginning of each month, we'll post them over on the SCS gallery and I'll post mine here on my blog.  We have four challenges each month that focus on different things - so fun!!

Here is the "theme" for our challenges this month:

Flowers are blooming, birds are chirping, tired bears are coming out of hibernation it’s time to party!!! Errrrr, I mean…time for spring!


So much begins to happen right now graduations, showers, weddings, birthdays, reunions, and probably a lot more than I've mentioned! With that in mind I'd like you to check out this site: 
25 Parties to Ring in Spring | The New Home Ec 


Pick a party, any party, be inspired by the colors, the decorations, the foodie stuff, the patterns, the prints, oh my there is so many ideas here!


And we have four different challenges to play along with all month long.  Here is the first one:

CCREW0513DF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM -- DSP/Color Focus: All of our DSP is likely to be leaving us after this month, so use whatever DSP or color combo that includes brights & pastels to go with the party you've picked.


And here is the card I created for this challenge:


I chose the Spring Butterfly Party as my inspiration.  The soft colors reminded me of the Tea for Two DSP.  And of course I had to add the doilies and butterfly.  :)

Products Used:
Stamps:  Curly Cute
Ink:  Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette
Paper:  Tea For Two, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Other:  Vintage Faceted Buttons, Lucky Limeade Twine (retiring... sniff, sniff), Paper Doilies, Basic Pearl Jewels, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Tasteful Trim Bigz Die, Big Shot, Sponge Dauber

I had fun creating this card.  Pastels aren't usually my fave... so it's fun to challenge myself!  :)

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Creative Crew's projects over at Splitcoast Stampers!  There are some super talented ladies!


New Bloomin' Bouquet Project Kit!!


Here is the newest project kit from Stampin' Up! - just perfect for Mother's Day, teacher appreciation, thank you or just because....

Ordering information:
Item 134542 $12.95
Available starting April 29, while supplies last.
Kit contents:
  • 2 sheets of preprinted and precut flowers on 12" X 12" cardstock; makes 13 flowers using Pool Party, Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, and Rich Razzleberry
  • 13 Vintage Faceted Buttons
  • 13 green floral wire stems
Adhesive not included. (Glue gun recommended.)


Don't forget.....


The retired list is posted... there are always things I'm so sad to see go.  Make sure and check out the retired list before these products are gone for good.

Retiring stamps will be available April 24-June 3rd.  Stampin' Up! will continue to product the stamps to meet demand through June 3rd.  Click to View Stampin' Up! Retiring Stamps.

Retiring accessories are available April 24-June 3rd but ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.  You can save up to 60% on select items.  Click to View Stampin' Up! Retiring Accessories.

Thanks for visiting!!  Have a wonderful day!

Reminders:


Signature - Tree

1 comment:

stampinjul said...

Congrats, Cori! You totally deserve it girl!