Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Christmas in July!

The Creative Crew over at Splitcoast Stampers is celebrating Christmas in July!  Make sure and check it out and play along with our challenges this month!  Why not get a jump-start on your Christmas creations?!  :)

Here is one of the cards I created:


Products Used:
Stamps:  Seasonal Sayings
Ink:  VersaInk
Paper:  Eastern Elegance, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Other:  Epic Day Washi Tape, White Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Rhinestone Jewels, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Dimensionals

Here is the Creative Crew Challenge:
Catalog Focus:  Washi tape!  I love the new washi tape on page 171 of the new catalog. Make a holiday card or gift that shows off washi tape!

I've had the Epic Day This and That Washi Tape sitting on my desk.....  I don't think I really knew what to do with it!  So, this was a great challenge for me.  I combined it with the Eastern Elegance DSP which I LOVE!  I thought the gray pattern looked a little like snowflakes.  And I'm thrilled that Stampin' Up! brought back the Seasonal Sayings stamp set - love it!!  I also added some Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz which you can't really see in this photo - but it did add a fun shine to the card and especially the washi tape!

If you're in the mood for some fun crafting, check out the Creative Crew challenges over at SCS - it's a great way to get your creative juices flowing!!

Stampin' Up! is having some new promotions this month!  There is a great one on PAPER!!


Now's a great time to stock up on our fun new Designer Series Paper!!  Shop my online store here to choose your favorite DSP!!

Thanks for visiting!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

No comments: