Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Christmas Wish List

So... I still have a couple of projects to share for this month's Creative Crew challenges. Our scrapbook challenge this month was to incorporate our Christmas Wish List onto our project.  Well... I don't know about you but I'm usually more concerned about my kids' lists than mine.  So... I really had to think about this one!  I came up with this page using MDS:


Yep, I think my family on that ship would be a fabulous Christmas gift! ;)

I had fun creating this page and making the banner for the top!  Scrapbooking is so easy in MDS!

Today is Tuesday.... which means it's digital download day!  I love to check out the new downloads each morning!  Which are your favorites?

Amped Up Ampersands Kit -- Digital Download
AMPED UP AMPERSANDS KIT - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD 
Chalk Talk Stamp Brush Set -- Digital Download
CHALK TALK STAMP BRUSH SET - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD 
Feathered Woodcuts Kit -- Digital Download
FEATHERED WOODCUTS KIT - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD 
Modern Medley Overlays Kit -- Digital Download
MODERN MEDLEY OVERLAYS KIT - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD 

You can check My Online Store here each week to see the newest downloads!!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

No comments: