Sunday, July 28, 2013

Skater Dude

Happy Sunday!  Just a quick post as I have company coming any minute now...  I've been going through my photos and trying to make a dent in them!  I found these pictures of Carter from a few years ago.  They aren't the best quality but his little face is so cute... that I just had to scrapbook them!  (And luckily, I have a Nikon now which is one of my most prized possessions....)  Here's my layout:


Lots of white space and colored "grunge" but I do love how this came out!!  I love the stamps in the Back to School and Epic Overlays downloads.  Sooooo fun!!  I have a few more things to show you but will have to save that for another day!

Thanks for visiting and happy creating!!

Reminders:


Signature - Tree

2 comments:

stampinjul said...

How do I not have those kits? I'm seriously losin' it! You know I love the splatters, but I also love all of your other stamps and embellishments! Cool!

Wendie Waldman said...

Fun! Glad to see you scrapping not so perfect pics (although they look good to me). Sometimes that's all we have, but they're worthy of using. I think you were the one who talked me into Back to School - love it!