Tuesday, November 26, 2013

1st Ski Trip Scrapbook Layout & a Freebie!

Hi there!  Today I'm sharing a layout of the boys' first ski trip.  I've worked a little on the photos from this trip but I'm still not caught up!  When I saw the Daily December Memories Photobook Download, I knew the papers in this would look great for snowy photos!  :)


This is such a fun download!  It's designed as a photobook template so you can pop your photos in if you want to do the Daily December that Ali Edwards has made so popular.  I plan to try this idea next month, but for now I had fun creating the layout above! ;)


The Daily December Memories Photobook is on sale through November 30th!  Don't miss out on all of the deals during the MDS Seasonal Sale!!

Tuesdays are always exciting because the new MDS downloads are released!!

Here's a peek at my favorite download from today - the Christmas Tree December Kit.  You can check out all of today's downloads HERE.

Plus, Stampin' Up! released a free wallpaper download today:



Thanks for visiting!  I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!


Reminders:

Signature - Tree

No comments: