Friday, November 15, 2013

Stampin' Celebration #72 Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday!!  It's time for a new Sketch Challenge over at Stampin' Celebration!



This sketch would work great for both cards and scrapbook layouts.  I chose to do a quick layout in My Digital Studio because I was short on time.  I've been under the weather all week (hubby too) so I haven't felt very creative.  I don't love my layout but am happy to get 4 more photos into our family albums! :)


Products Used:
My Digital Studio
Downloads:  Snowy Soiree Ensemble and Home for the Holidays Ensemble (hot cocoa embellishment) 

Both of the downloads are 30% off this month during the MDS Seasonal Sale!  Click the links above to get them at a great price!  You can see all of the downloads on sale here in my online store.  And don't forget that print products are 30% off as well through November 30th!

Don't forget to check out what the other creations from our Design Team:

Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Lauri Ingram - Paperville Crafts
Krista Jensen - Krista's Stamper Room
Anita Krul - My Paper Chronicles

We'd love to see what you create using the above sketch as your inspiration!  Link your project to the Stampin' Celebration Blog HERE by Nov. 25th. We'll announce our "Pick of the Party" at the end of the month.  :)

Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous Friday!!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like the colors you've chosen for this page. What a fun page! I really like this layout too! =)