Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year and SCIC #74!

Happy New Year!!  We're celebrating over at the Stampin' Celebration Blog with a new Inspiration Challenge:


These gorgeous photos came just in time to inspire an anniversary card I made for my parents:


Products Used:
Stamps:  Creative Elements, Express Yourself (hostess)
Ink:  Versamark, Baked Brown Sugar
Paper:  Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Other:  Basic Pearls, Boho Blossoms Punch, White Embossing Powder, Stampin Sponge

This card came together pretty quickly using the photos as my inspiration.  What will you be inspired to create?!  Make sure and link your projects up to the Stampin' Celebration blog by January 25th!  And make sure and check out the other Design Team creations.  :)

Have you been checking out the Weekly Deals?!  Always lots of goodies!!

Thanks to all of my blog readers!  I'm excited about what 2014 has in store!!  I wish you all a happy, crafty, new year!!  :)

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

3 comments:

Mimi said...

A beautiful anniversary card!!!

Mimi said...

A beautiful Anniversary card!

Tanya said...

What a gorgeous color combination and the flowers are such a sweet touch!