Thursday, May 1, 2014

Anchors Away Scrapbook Layout

It's time for a fun inspiration challenge over at Stampin' Celebration!


When I saw these photos I instantly knew I wanted to scrapbook more of our cruise pictures.  And lucky for me, I have two downloads that work perfectly for that theme! Here is the layout I created in MDS:


Downloads Used:
High Tide, Anchors Away, World Traveler, Downtown Grunge, This & That Epic Day, Bakers Twine, 12 Days of Christmas, Snowy Soiree, Story of Us, Legit Kit, Finest Simplicity

I loved scrapbooking these memories for my kids to look back on!  And I've had so much fun with the Anchors Away and High Tide downloads - a must-have for vacation photos!

You won't want to miss what the other designers have created!  Make sure and stop by the Stampin' Celebration blog!!  You have until the end of this month to play along with either of our challenges.  We hope you'll join us!

Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous day!!  :)

Reminders:


Signature - Tree

1 comment: