Thursday, June 26, 2014

Quick Home Decor with MDS

Happy Thursday!  It's MDS Hop time where we show you what we've been up to!  I have been a busy little bee getting our house ready to put on the market.  When you've been in your home for twelve years, that is no easy task!!  The de-cluttering took awhile but wow, does it feel good to purge!  I think I've kept Goodwill busy these last couple of weeks!  One thing our realtor recommended that we do is not have too many personal photos around.  Well, I have a wall of photo shelves in my house so I needed to come up with an economical way to change that.

I created two 5x7 projects in MDS.  For the first one, I went to one of my Pinterest boards for inspiration.  I found a cute saying that I loved and recreated it in MDS.  Here's how it turned out:


I love this and it was so quick and easy!  I changed the font colors, used my align tool, and printed on Very Vanilla Cardstock! :)

My next framed image was even easier:


Yep… one monogram letter (Monogram KK Font) printed on Crumb Cake Cardstock.  Looks great in the black frame, huh?!

Here's my finished wall:


The small frame is filled with retired DSP!  And everything else on the shelves I moved from another room in my house!  

I'm anxious to see what the other designers have been doing with MDS.  To follow along on our Blog Hop, click the button below to go to Beth's blog!


Thanks for hopping along with us!  Have a fabulously creative day!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

3 comments:

Holly VanDyne said...

Ummmm... can I say OVERACHIEVER with TWO projects? LOL! But seriously! These are so stinkin' awesome. I need to do that monogram letter! Like now!

Wendie Waldman said...

Very nice! You rock MDS!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

So cute! I so wish I could buy your home....