Tuesday, July 1, 2014

S'more Great Moments

Today we have another fun inspiration challenge over at Stampin' Celebration!


I was instantly drawn to the campfire and the s'mores!  (Yum).  When we were in Cooperstown last month, the lake house we rented had a great fire pit.  We couldn't wait to make s'mores - and of course I had a few photos to scrapbook from that night!


Downloads Used:
Happy Camper Memories, Downtown Grunge (frames), World Traveler, Be Yourself, Dropping You A Line, Extreme Elements (stars), Ink Splatters, Old School

I used the coloring tool on the campfire stamp and the title stamp.  I love these cute photos! :)

We'd love to see what you create using the above photo collage as your inspiration. You have two weeks to link your projects.  And NEW this month, everyone can vote on the entries for our "Pick of the Party"!  So join the fun!  Don't forget to check out the Stampin' Celebration Blog to see what the other designers created!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

1 comment:

Wendie Waldman said...

What a fun layout, Cori. I need to go on s'more camping trips so I can used these great downloads.