Monday, April 6, 2015

PLxSU Trio Challenge #3

Hi there!  I can't believe it's already our 3rd challenge!  I'm having so much fun seeing everyone's Project Life creations and am inspired to keep working on my own albums. :)  This week the Trio challenges you to stamp (or use a digi stamp) on a photo on your Project Life Page.  I tried both Staz On ink and Craft Ink.  You can probably guess which one worked better… that old Craft Ink took forever to dry!!  This is one of my 2015 weekly spreads:



I've been using stamping a lot on my Project Life pages but this is the first time I stamped directly on my photo.  It's always fun to try something new! :)


Products Used:
Happiness Is Project Life Card Collection
Happiness Is Project Life Accessor Pack
Remember This Project Life Stamp Set
Point & Click Project Life Stamp Set


Again, I used my Silhouette and MDS to cut out my title.  I'm enjoying the consistency of that week after week.  We'll see if I tire of it -- ha!

Now we want to see what you create for this week's challenge!  We hope you're inspired to work on those Project Life Albums!  Post your photos to the PLxSU Trio Challenge Facebook Page here!   Also, make sure and stop by Holly & Amber's blogs to see what they've done this week!

Thanks for visiting!

Signature - Tree

2 comments:

Holly VanDyne said...

I love how your stamping turned out, Cori and LOVE your page yet again! I love how clean and neat your pages are. Awesome!!!

Amber said...

these pages are so great! I love that you're doing project 52. I keep telling myself to do that...