Monday, April 27, 2015

PLxSU Trio Challenge #6 - Selfies

Welcome to week #6 of the Project Life with Stampin' Up! Trio Challenge!  We so enjoyed seeing your pages last week on our PLxSU Facebook Page!  This week, the Trio challenges you to use a selfie on your Project Life page! Any selfie will do - of yourself, one your kids took of themselves, etc.!

My page isn't uber exciting but I am sooo loving getting my weekly pages done!  The selfie I used is one my hubby and I took of ourselves while we were out walking:



I used my Selphy to print our selfie… so I should get extra bonus points for that!  :P

Products Used:
Playground Project Life Card Collection (on SALE for $7.98 while supplies last!!)
Playground Project Life Accessory Pack (on SALE for $4.98 while supplies last!!)
Stampin' Write Marker in Midnight Muse
I also used the Silhouette Cameo to cut out my title and the Collect App for the journaling on my photos. 

We hope you'll play along this week and upload your pages with selfies onto our PLxSU Facebook Page!  And don't forget to check out Amber and Holly's {super cute} pages this week!!

Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous week!!


Don't forget to check out the list of Stampin' Up! Retiring products!!  There are several Project Life kits on there!! Items are selling out quickly! 


Signature - Tree

No comments: