Monday, June 1, 2015

PLxSU Trio Challenge #11

Happy Monday!  It's time for another PLxSU Trio Challenge.  This week we're challenging you to use some type of Memorabilia on your Project Life page.  I chose to use some stubs from the Aqua Park on our spring break cruise:



I can't believe I didn't even use one Project Life card here! Does that still qualify for a Project Life page? lol. Once I used all of my photos I ran out of pockets! I did use a Project Life page protector, stamps, journaling pens and accessories!  

I am happy with how this turned out and I love these fun photos.  And guess what?  Yesterday I finished all of my photos from our Spring Break cruise!!  I'm so super excited and love how quickly I can get our memories documented with Project Life!

Make sure and check out Amber and Holly's blogs for their pages this week!  I know you'll love them!!  And make sure and stop by our PLxSU Trio Facebook Page.  You can upload your pages and check out the other inspiring posts!!

Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous week!!

Signature - Tree

No comments: